Personal Test Prep
It’s not just what you know; it’s how you perform on test day. This is our premium service for serious students. You will have our full attention: everything we do is built around your strengths, weaknesses, and goals. Need to really move your score? This will be your best option. We offer one-on-one and semi-private tutoring.
Add this description for one-on-one: Our premium service for serious students. We schedule around you. To get started, we need a baseline ACT score and then let’s talk about what you really need to crush your goals!
Like our one-on-one prep but with friends! If you are part of a group of families looking to share the cost of prep, this options is for you. We can create a semi-private test prep experience for up to 4 friends. We will put together a schedule that suits your group. Get in touch to discuss your group’s needs!
Why personal tutoring is right for you:
- Most popular method of preparation
- Typically associated with greatest improvement in composite score
- One-on-one sessions
- Specialized tutors focus on key areas for improvement
- Best for students with significant variance in sub-scores
- 2 hours per week divided into 2 separate 1 hour sessions
- 4+ weeks of personal tutor sessions